choose just one solution :

happy Pigeon - All About it



Today is a fantastic day-pigeon is Pigeon Appreciation Day! happy Pigeon
I spent the day enjoying the bright birds ... Well, I actually spent most of today working on a pigeon theme rag-cat, but my do-rag ended up being more frustrating than productive, I decided I'd better me stick to the assessment happy Pigeon  of small doves. If poor Olivia (Columba Olivia name, Latin name Rock domestic pigeons, which is what most city pigeons are common) still without a dress.

dove being rag-cat happy Pigeon

My respect for the pigeons can not burn as bright as the famous scientist Nikola Tesla and fancier, but still enough and went on to talk about what really matters in my pigeons are wonderful Appreciation Day Pigeon post last year, so I will not get how smart and talented doves in flight or achievements as messengers happy Pigeon , both during war and peace once more. What I will do is to wish all the pigeons and assessors of these impressive birds a great day full recognition Pigeon Pigeon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment